April 4, 2009

nothing.....

i have nothing to write about these days. or just haven't felt inspired. maybe i'm officially back in the sleepy / lazy / pregnant zone? and lost my funny bone?

some not so interesting thoughts: i have started saying "the boys" when referring to my "children" a lot. like..."the boys" will likely destroy that, or "the boys" will have so much fun pulling that off the shelf and breaking it, etc. i think i'm just preparing myself.

and greg and i had a date night / date day this weekend as ben spent the night at my aunt and gramma dorie's house. we enjoyed a few good meals out, miscelanous shopping and strolling around town. it felt like before we had ben. out running errands. talking about baby names. me listing things i wanted done to the house before the baby comes :) but after 24 hours, i miss him like crazy and am going to reclaim my son!

1 comment:

Tiffany Lindsey said...

Absence always makes the heart grow fonder. It's amazing how much we miss our kids when they are away from us for more than a naptime! But it's good for us to have some alone time...(: