November 4, 2009

H1N1

Have there been any studies on the daily consumption of wine reducing the risk of aquiring the H1N1 flu? Because Kristy Alli was on Oprah yesterday saying that she uses Vodka to clean her bathrooms because it's anti-bacterial and non-toxic. And it's bound to work the same on your insides if you drink it? But I just can't drink Vodka. People say it's odorless, but I smell puke from 1995 when I even see a bottle.

So I thought....wine comes from grapes so it's organic...right? and organic is better than non-toxic? I'm sure I have all my facts straight here. I will test this theory and let you know how long I stay flu free.

On a side note, I am also praying daily for protection for my family. Lyle is so little. And Ben catches colds just by looking at people with them. And Greg and I have gotten kicked in the head every time the kids have gotten sick in the last year. Miserable. Please Lord, take away the fear that I have. Help me to trust you with my family. And to not wash my hands to much I am left with just bones for fingers.

No comments: