December 10, 2008

big (brother) ben

I survived, ate turkey, and slept for 12 hours the first night we were home. We had so much fun in Texas with Greg's family. Ben LOVED playing with his cousins and woke up (BRIGHT AND WAY TOO EARLY) every morning saying, "I go play? I go play? OK!" And proceeded to open our bedroom door (he mastered climbing out of the pack and play on this trip! ekkk!), shut it behind him and go running off in his footed PJs in search of cousin fun.

He's getting so big. And speaking of big.....my appetite, my big need for a daily nap, my gonna get big belly and....Ben's going to be a BIG brother! (as if the "how many calories" post didn't give it away!)

We are so excited and have just passed the 12 week mark and continuing to pray for God's hand on our little one. Yea!

1 comment:

Bronwen said...

TWELVE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!