August 23, 2009

in 5 days we have....

had lyle's first plane flight
reunited with sweet ben after not seeing him for four days
smiled (me)
drove up the mountain to my parents house
rode bikes (ben)
chased the cat mercilessly (ben)
smiled (lyle)
went to the beaver creek rodeo (all of us)
went to the pool (all of us)
rode bikes (ben)
fell off a bike going REAL fast down my parents very steep driveway (ben)
colored all over multiple moving boxes with markers (hours of entertainment)
had a beer, while taking in the beauty of the view from my parents porch (not ben)
took a nap (lyle)
took another nap (lyle)
slept all day (lyle)
stayed up all night (lyle and lindsay....so tired)
let lyle sleep in my bed and got lots of cuddles
went to the pool again
had another beer (me)
fell down the stairs (ben)
took a walk, broke a sweat (finally!)
watched 1/2 a movie before falling asleep (me)
went to the farmers' market
took the gondola up vail mountain and had lunch
loved the view
breathed fresh air

two days to go. headed to denver tomorrow to see some friends and my grandparents. excited. and tired. and nervous about both boys and i sleeping in the same room the next two nights. and missing greg.

1 comment:

Tiffany Lindsey said...

Wow!!!! You're a busy mama! Sounds like a great vacation and what a beautiful place to visit. Say hi to your mom for me. It's great to see her on your blog, she hasn't changed a bit! Travel safe!