July 14, 2009

Thank you Jesus and thank you Sears!

I have a dryer! And it works! It was delivered tonight and I am already on my third load of laundry. Hooray!

And even better, the sweet people at Sears stumbled upon my blog, and assumed that it is read by hundreds of thousands of people (probably close to accurate), feared a backlash from my negative post about the dryer situation....and SO GENEROUSLY offered to give me a 10% discount on my recent purchase. I am totally serious! How they found it, I have no idea. Maybe they just google for people writing about Sears? Not a bad customer service strategy. And I do appreciate good customer service. And this goes in the record book for the best customer service EVER! Solving a problem that I didn't even "report!" Unreal. So thank you Brian and Edwin, Senior Case Managers at Sears Customer Service!

And I have learned that all good things come from God. So thank you Lord for this gift.

1 comment:

Tiffany Lindsey said...

That's awesome! What a disaster to deal with but such a happy ending. Now you can rest easy. When we came home from the hospital with Micah (in early June in Dallas) our A/C stopped working! It was a nightmare. I was crying to them on the phone. Why must things like that happen when we're trying to just survive??