July 2, 2009

wondering....

...how I change the title of my blog to include my second born. And what I will call it. And if there is another blogger out there that has already taken my name???

I finally got video of Ben singing "Jesus loves me" to Lyle this morning. Little Lyle was already asleep, and unfortunately three rounds of "Jesus loves me," with the lights turned off and on after each round, followed by Ben taking his pacifier away from him did not do much to keep him asleep. But it was sweet none the less. And I have it documented. http://gallery.me.com/gregthorburn#100116&bgcolor=black&view=grid

Ben has not demonstrated any aggressive behavior towards Lyle. All love all the time. He wants to hold him and feed him and kiss him and sing to him. It's precious. He has though, reserved all his aggressive behavior for Greg and I. But after two weeks of getting use to a newborn again, I have managed to spend more and more time with Ben each day which is helping. We've had some sweet dates and picnic lunches outside while Lyle sleeps the day away. That and all the sugar and presents I've been lavishing upon him!

1 comment:

Tiffany Lindsey said...

adorable video! Loved looking at that album of Lyle's birth. You look great Linds! And your mom looks amazing too, I haven't seen her since high school! Your boys are absolutely precious!!!